A thorough live data diagnostic session with you of the vehicle with a one-to-one walk-through and explanation of the findings. Ideal for engine management lights, DPF issues, limp mode issues and any other dashboard lights.
A Diagnostic consultation includes:
– Initial simple code check, documented and emailed to you where relevant.
– Clearing the codes and then monitoring the reappearance of codes/faults and documenting when and in what pattern they reoccur
– Live data monitoring to look at all relevant engine data including EGR movement and flow, DPF data, injector data, etc.
Price: £40 per vehicle
⏱️ Typically a minimum of 30 minutes (depending on the complexity of the issues encountered).
🧰 Multiple licensed, up-to-date official diagnostics equipment are used. Emailed reports are dependent on the diagnostic tool used for best diagnosis.
An Engine Carbon Clean (Official) for engines of any age and mileage.
Price includes the full diagnostic consultation as detailed above.
£99 for one vehicle
£90 each for two vehicles at the same time and place
£80 each for three or more vehicles at the same time and place
⏱️ Typically takes a minimum of one hour from arrival to departure (plus 50 minutes for each additional vehicle). Clean length varies depending upon the complexity of the vehicle intake system and the level of buildup present and/or any pre-existing issues with the vehicle.
❗Prices quoted are for vehicles up to 12-litre engine size – for vehicles/engines over 12 litres in size contact us for scheduling and prices.
A DPF Clean (Official) performed on the vehicle to clean and flush the DPF.
£199 per vehicle
⏱️ Typically takes a minimum of 90 minutes and up to 3 hours from arrival to departure.
❗ Not all vehicles are suitable for working on at the roadside depending upon the layout of the DPF pipework. Arrangements may need to be made to perform the service at a garage of your choice.
- All services require the vehicle(s) to be warmed up prior to arrival.
- For Engine Carbon Clean and DPF Clean bookings we will require access to power within 75m and room to park our vehicle either in front of, alongside or next to your vehicle so we can connect.
Credit/debit card (not AmEx) preferred, but we will accept cash or card upon completion.